Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First ever bloggle!!

My friends, colleges, and all the rest of you fine people!  This is my very first blog post, EVER!  however exciting that may be it is still a little hard to figure out what I wish to write about.  You may say "Justin!!, it's your first post.  There must be something on your mind!"  Well, there is one thing that has been troubling me over these past few weeks.  I do not wish to leave school.  I find the atmosphere, the people, and the smells to my liking and I fear the outside world.  Here in this place we call the studio I can talk openly and freely with others who share the same passion as I do.  Over the past five years I have come to know and enjoy my peers and take their advice and knowledge to heart.  I am scared to leave and that is what I shall blog about for now.  Till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Justin, where is your social justice blog prompt response?

    ReplyDelete